NS 400 with lots of parts

Sell you NS400R stuff here. Posting restricted to registered users.
Tucker

NS 400 with lots of parts

Post by Tucker »

I've decided to sell my NS400 and my collection of parts. I would give the bike an overall 7.5 or 8 out of 10. It runs great and looks great but does show some use. I also have another complete bike with primer only body panels as well as countless parts including engines,transmissions,forks,rims,tank and body parts,electrical,rads, etc....too much to list but enough to keep you running for years to come. I would love to sell it as a package deal just for convenience but parting out will be considered. It's hard to put a price as it would depend on what you want, but I will consider any serious offers. The reason I am selling is I don't seem to make the time to ride (only 3 rides this year) and I just bought a 2007 Audi RS4, so any spare time I have will now be spent getting adreninalized in the car. I will post pictures soon. If you are interested PM me and we can discuss details. I live 45 minutes south of Toronto.

marksauto
AntiSpam: No

Re: NS 400 with lots of parts

Post by marksauto »

interested. im in vineland, close to hamilton and st.catharines. can we arrange a time to look at it?? let me know. thanks

mark

marksauto@etw.ca

boyoboy
AntiSpam: No

Post by boyoboy »

pm sent from mississauga

metallurgicalconsult

Post by metallurgicalconsult »

So, what happened, dod you sell it? Let me know. Cam.
metallurgicalconsultant@yahoo.com